Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using n95 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

guls_guys

Hi guys

today i droped my n95 and it cracked open :((no insurance), so have to get a new contract, may be iphone 3gs with orange,

i was looking at the circuit and was astonished to find out the size of camera inside it, its 5 Mega Pixel camera, how can it be so small with such good quality picture.

is there an study guide available to use this or camera of this size in projects and store there output on microsd card, it will be amazing to build some thing this cool, it cant be impossible, nokia and many companies use em,

Edit: and what about image processor, can we use n95's Image Processor, none other can get us this quality

i think i need to brush up my assembly skills for this

salmon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back