Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using MCU to compare 2 voltages/frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablome

I have some sample code and text for the 68Hc11e9 board where I want to compare two voltages and two frequencies but not sure how to use it as of yet.
I can use the ADC(PE0-7) for the voltages and the input capture ports(IC1/IC3) for capturing the frequency comparing.

Id like help with the c code(which I have some related samples of already) to do the following:

Two voltages, I want to see when they are equal or very darn close, like 1%( this is from 120Vac stepped down (and rectified if needed) & with offset).

From those two voltages, I also want to see that the frequency is the same, So reading the rising and falling edges of both and than letting me know when they are synchronized.

Also any suggestions on the hardware to use thats basic enough/sufficient?

I have some code from some old labs using A/D and Input capture, but never in comparing both at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back