Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using FAB in a BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogo2520

Hello
I would of post this in a different area but for some reason this is the only place I can start a new thread. ????
anyways I was trying out White TRF Foil and not having to much luck with it. More of it stuck to the board then the toner, really makes the board look bad. Anyone eles have any experience with it.
Thanks in advance
gogo

Apparently electromaster needs to set better new poster limits and still keep the trolls out.

I personally think new users should go through a forum review process, but then it becomes political. Pretty much too late to prevent that =)

I don't think Sceadwian was saying you are a troll. I think he was saying the current anti troll measures are too severe if they stop members with over a dozen posts starting new threads. Or, that is the way I read his post.

Mike.

Yep, that's what I meant, sorry for any confusion.

No offense taken I reread it myself and saw were I mistook the meaning. Hey besides I can take a little name calling I was married twice.
gogo

Oh by the way I found out why the TRF fiol wan't sticking to my toner. The iron wasn't getting hot enough. I guess it takes about 400% F to work.

gogo

With thermal considerations the material temperature difference and required linearity is incredibly complex. Thermal systems are actually as complicate as semi conductor systems in many respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back