Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using Compessed Air Using RE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAK

Sorry I am a bit late on this discussion but would like to add my two bobs worth.
A system I am interested in is a solar/wind one where it converts excess power into compressed air for later use. I live on a farm in Australia so at some times I have an abundance of power and other times ie at night, do not. Hence I need something that will store excess so I can use it later on. Efficiency is not a concern as the potential is there to collect far more than I need. Energy could be used to power anything, house car.
Any ideas?

Hello PAK,
First of all Welcome to the forum mate, now where abouts in Oz are you located ? The things you are suggesting seem a bit vague but I do get the gist on what your talking about. Compressed Air can be made easily using RE although the psi won't be high the use's for moving water are great. In the RE world I'm known as 'Ruddycrazy' and some of my idea's are way out there but most do get made and work.

Cheers Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back