Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using ceramic resonators as filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

froten

Hello all,
I can not get ceramic filters in my citu for 455, Only ceramic reasonators ( 2 pins) are available. Is it possible to use these resonators as filters and how?

any help is greatly appreciated.

rgards

If I connect a series resistor with resonator in similar way to the RC low pass filter by replacing the capacitor by the resonator and taking the output across the resoantor, will that work? I remember some time ago I used this methode to check the band width of the resonator response.

There have been examples of making filters using banks of crystals (usually colour sub-carrier ones), but it only give s very narrow filter, and needs a LOT of crystals (even just for SSB bandwidth. Get the correct parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back