Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using a relay circuit board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapa

Hi, I was wondering if anyone new where I could purchase a 24VDC 60 amp relay circuit board?

relay circuit board
What do you mean...a PCB with a 60A relay and some screw connectors...????

Ken

Well along with the relay circuit board, it would be nice if the board came with all the standard stuff(Sscrews etc). But the above is what I mainly looking for because I can not find it.

Is the load AC or DC? Stancor manufactures a line of DC coil contactors including 24 volt DC coils for DC loads.

On another note there are SSRs (Solid State Relays) manufactured by a host of manufacturers like Crydom that could likely be used depending on the load current and voltage needed.
Ron

Last edited:
60A AC?...60A DC?
12V Contacts?...120V?...240V?
SPST contacts?...SPDT?...DPDT?
5V Logic coil control?...12V?....120V?
Intermittent Duty?...Continuous Duty?

The devil's in the details!

Ken

60A 24VDC DPST <--- these are the spec that I know for sure.

All of the other stuff you have listed I do not understand what they mean. I never new those spec mattered.

OK, yes those specifications matter very much to someone who cares about selecting the correct part for a job. I suggest you **broken link removed** I am assuming contact voltage of 24 volts and a load of about 60 Amps. Coil voltage is your call. A 60 Amp DC relay is a pretty beefy relay, I assume large lugs to the terminals?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back