Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using 12v solar car battery charger to power fans/lights/etc (for school proect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juma

hey guys, NOOB here!
ive got to do a school project on solar power so i wanted a display of solar panel powering like a small fan or some kind of electrical device to show the solar panel is working.

not knowing anything about electrical stuff, i bought a 12v solar car battery charger - when i put it under lamp light and use the alligator clamps to connect it to a small light bulb or something, it doesnt work

**broken link removed**
thats what i have

if anybody with a knowledge in electronics could help me out (if it is even possible for me to make a circuit with this solar panel to run something) or advice on how i should set it up, it would be greatly appreciated
(do i need to set it up a certain way, do i need to buy specific 12v fans, etc)

thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back