Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

User thread group.-Very Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valve

If I feel I have to add my interested threads to my collection, what I will do?That will be a nice option if we want to refer some threads later rather than digging into the whole forum!

If I feel I have to add my interested threads to my collection, what I will do?That will be a nice option if we want to refer some threads later rather than digging into the whole forum!

hi,
You could goto 'User CP', 'Subscribed Threads','List Subscriptions' tick the ones you want from the list and move them into your own folders.

Last edited:
Thank you. Thats it! As a new member I was unaware of that one.Well, eric what u do?

:mad: I can see only the threads where I have posted something on the subscribed threads window. I want to list all threads there and tick and add to my wish.

Click on Thread Tools at the top of the page where the posts are. Add to your subscription. Then it will be there. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back