Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB pic programmer not using 18F2550

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruna1

Does anyone know schamatic for a USB PIC programmer that dos not use 18F2550 ? (better if some thing that will run with 12F or 16F?)
18F2550 is not available in sri lanka
thanks

Does anyone know schamatic for a USB PIC programmer that dos not use 18F2550 ? (better if some thing that will run with 12F or 16F?)
thanks

You're rather missing the point, the 18F2550 has a USB interface, the 12F and 16F series don't.

It's a small world nowadays, order it from a different country.

thanks

hi aruna1
you can buy it from 2nd cross stree in fort (Asia or unitech) or from farnell dealers

You're rather missing the point, the 18F2550 has a USB interface, the 12F and 16F series don't.

It's a small world nowadays, order it from a different country.

Lovely concept, world a small village.
perhaps the courier groups need to help by reducing their tariff. it is really painful to pay huge international courier charges for low cost items.

waiting for better days

Lovely concept, world a small village.
perhaps the courier groups need to help by reducing their tariff. it is really painful to pay huge international courier charges for low cost items.

waiting for better days

I would have thought any excessive charges are a local matter?, I get parts from all over the world at relatively low cost for postage. First tip - don't use couriers, use post - with couriers you're paying for guaranteed delivery times, and pay a premium because of that.

I would have thought any excessive charges are a local matter?, I get parts from all over the world at relatively low cost for postage. First tip - don't use couriers, use post - with couriers you're paying for guaranteed delivery times, and pay a premium because of that.
normal post is too slow right? takes about month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back