Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Pic 16C745

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaN

Hello all, (ah, hem ~ my first post ;) )

Im trying to research and learn the USB pic, however my current programmer software (picallw.exe) just advised me that it will only program 256 bytes out of the 8K available (since it is unregistered ~ apparently being a student doesn't count <lol> ).

My question is does anyone know of a free software tool that will allow me to continue researching into this PIC chip with out having to throw more money at it?

As well, does anyone here have any working experience with this chip. Im doing ok on my own, but its nice to know where knowledgable people can be found ;)

Regards,
NaN

on the site microchip.com you can find examples using this chip
i have used the example usb to gameport for my project at school

also ther is a design using this chip in the duth magazine www.elektuur.nl november 2003

see this link

**broken link removed**

greetz dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back