Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Mass storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevin

Hi folks!

I just discover this place..wow.. I really amazed how much information contained. :D

Anyway.. I just wonder how hard to do this :? :

I want to construct a USB mass storage (just like the USB flash/thumb drive we have for Windows) with a portion of the flash memory write-protected. That's, for example, a 128MB flash can be divided into 28MB read-only area while the remaining 100MB space for re-writable storage.

Is there any USB storage controller available that I can program the logic into it?

Any design idea? :roll:[/quote]

well, something like USB has been well known to electronics hobbyists as being notoriously difficult to get working. i don't have any knowlegde about building this sorta stuff.

sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back