Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB logic analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

patroclus

Hello,
Have you tried any USB logic analyzer like ANT8 or ANT16??
I need one of theese intruments but can't afford spending 1000 dollars on a self contained unit. also, I don't need so much power from it.

Thank you.

they are great!!!!
lets put it this way the ANT16 was used to get the A380 flying ;)

the problem is this :
ANT8 has more buffer depth than ANT16 (from 2k to 3k samples). As these units have little buffer, this increment is really appreciated... ANT16 only has synchronous acquisition mode, and adjustable voltage threshold... ANT8 does not.

Would be ANT8 recomended over ANT16 is I only need 8 channels??
Of course, it's cheaper...

what about BITSCOPE ?? Do you know this one?? It seems really cool. Analyzer and oscilloscope for only 345 dollars. 100Mhz analog bandwith and 40Mhz digital sampling with 32K Buffer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back