Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB logic analyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpasquier

Hello!

I'm looking for any USB compliant 8-channel logic analyser schematics.Do anyone have an idea?

I started to think about building an interface using a Microchip PIC18F2455 Controller but I would appreciate to get some assistance...:)

Thanks!

Greg

If you want to build one for the experiance that is a great. One of the members here did one using an AVR but it was RS232.

If you are doing it to save money forget it. For $150 you can buy one that is very nice. The software on the PC is very good and it does UART, I2C SPI and Dallas 1 wire post processing.

SparkFun Electronics - USB Logic Analyzer

Currently it only runs on windows but they are activly working on ports to linux and mac.

This is one of the nicest tools I have.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Saleae logic analyzer is amazing. I tried out their demo interface software and it RAWKZ. Don't own one though...kind of what a USB-CAN bus or an o-scope first. IT's cheap enough so I'll just buy it when I have an immediate use for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back