USB help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gai_man_de

I want to make a circuit that has a USB (data and Power) is input connection and output connections are a USB (data and Power) and a USB (Power only). I'm a newbie, so I need some help,plz!

Last edited:
I want to make a circuit that has a USB (data and Power) is input connection and output connections are a USB (data and Power) and a USB (Power only). I'm a newbie, so I need some help,plz!

If I'm reading you right.... Maybe you want to buy a USB hub.

plug in a usb plug, the wires can be branched for data and power, and power only. no circuit needed.

ooh, I read a website about Simle USB injector that they design a circuit with Inputs are a DC power 5V, a USB (data and power) and ouputs are a USB (data and power) and USB (power only). They have to use DC powew 5V to provide the full power required by the USB standard. But I think, in a nomal USB hub, we can connect to many USB devices without suppling futher power for it. So I just want to make a circuit like that but has no DC Power supply. Any suggestion? Thanks anyway

Yep can be done easily. Probably the easiest way to do it is to just cut a USB cable (or buy a male USB connector and some cable), and then solder on the connections you need. You can branch the power as Vizier87 said to supply power to the USB socket and to a power socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…