Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Usb Adapter Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLOTZ

Hi, I'm Building A Project That I Want To Communicate Through My Usb Adapter.

I'm Looking For A Ic That I Can Use. I Know The Ft2232c Might Work But Is Very Expensive (5 Pounds).

Help Please

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

I'm Not Asking For Help To Build My Project I'm Asking If You Know Of A Other Ic That Is Cheaper That I Can Use To Make My Project Compatible With Usb

People have been building gizmos called Bit Wackers. There is on called the UBW (USB Bit Wacker) that you can (18F2445 or 18F2550). It may be a good place to start if you need a development platform.

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back