Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgently Required...PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

did you think about the IR-receiver ICs reducing sensitivity with a constant signal applied? The datasheets of the TSOP17XX series prescribe a pulse pattern of the carrier signal very clearly.

You must use two timer ICs to generate that pattern - one for the carrier (36 to 40KHz) and one to interrupt the carrier at intervals for maximum sensitivity, hence range.

Boncuk

Last edited:
I've not been thought about it. TSOP1738, and sensors, timer are all new to me...
I just require a IR LED circuit and Receiver Circuit to make my Logic Design work.
My project is to show my capability of understanding and applying Basics of Logic Design.

So i request you to post the design of working Transmitter and Sensing(Receiver) Circuits.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
So i request you to post the design of working Transmitter and Sensing(Receiver) Circuits.

We don't do complete school homework for students. Maybe you were away from school when your teacher taught about the IR transmitter and receiver circuits. Or maybe your teacher doesn't know how to teach.

Sir,
From my research, the circuit i managed to implement didn work...
They haven't taught IR Receiver Transmitter, that's all i can say.
If i was away from school i could have learnt it from Text.
Believe me r not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back