Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

tone tone

please guy
i want to know about lock circuit for oversea phone call or undesirable phone number circuit with microcontroller. please give or indicate me how can i start and search or study.

A phone is pretty hard to disassemble and reprogram. Further on - If you shall have any hope to be able to alter your phone into something else, you need a lot og documentation for that spesific phone.

It's lot easier to get a propriate app to your phone, I'll say.

Are you talking about mobile / cell phone or landline?

Mobile / cell I would do as Grossel said either make or download an appropriate app, such as a call blocker.

For landline I would intercept the tones, use a DTMF decoder and then if the number is allowed pass the DTMF tones onto the real phone.

Something along those lines should get you started.

Wilksey

Are you trying to keep a roomate or child from calling bad numbers or making long-distance phone calls?

If so, you should be able to contact your phone company and request a lock.

Then you need to put in a code to make restricted calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back