Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

URGENT please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec123

O.k here's my urgent problem for tomorrow!! (i no i have left it to the last minute!!)

Please find a pic of a transfer function with negative feedback...

I can see that it is a second order system due to the s^2 but i need to be able to find the gain and the time constant of this system.......

Any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 2110.jpg
    2110.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 349
elec123 said:
O.k here's my urgent problem for tomorrow!! (i no i have left it to the last minute!!)

Please find a pic of a transfer function with negative feedback...

I can see that it is a second order system due to the s^2 but i need to be able to find the gain and the time constant of this system.......

Any help would be much appreciated

For the system, write the closed loop transfer function OUT(s)/IN(s) = H(s)
Gain = |H(s)|

Time constant? You mean damping factor? You will have to check if this system is stable first (no RHP poles)..

All these things are in your text book... study!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back