Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

engkhlaif

dear all,
i need a help in writing a code that implement the operation of gp2d12 IR sensor and how to configure the ADC pins in it
i need it plz any one can help may
thanx

Care to mention what processor? Is this an IBM-360 mainframe by any chance? ;)

Analog said:
Care to mention what processor? Is this an IBM-360 mainframe by any chance? ;)

i dont under stanf u
any way
i need this sensor to sense the distanse and then to display it on an LCD
the porblem is GP2D12 GIVES ANALOG output
so plz any one have the code send it to me
i try to develope one but i cant succeed
thnz every one

hi engkhlaif.

We now understand which controller, 16F877A , OK.:)

Which programming language are you using, for example, Assembler, Basic or 'C' ?

ericgibbs said:
hi engkhlaif.

We now understand which controller, 16F877A , OK.:)

Which programming language are you using, for example, Assembler, Basic or 'C' ?

thanx again for care man
surly the language i used in programming is c language
u know what the purpoe is to read the signal from ibject and then while the sensor sensing the object that is moving toward it , it will display the distance on an lcd
example
if the distance is about 20cm then the sensor read it and then convert from analof to digital then convets it to distance and display it as distance not voltage
i hope that i make the veiw very clear for u man
thanx

engkhlaif said:
thanx again for care man
surly the language i used in programming is c language
u know what the purpoe is to read the signal from ibject and then while the sensor sensing the object that is moving toward it , it will display the distance on an lcd
example
if the distance is about 20cm then the sensor read it and then convert from analof to digital then convets it to distance and display it as distance not voltage
i hope that i make the veiw very clear for u man
thanx

hi,
I understand your project, it sounds very interesting.

The problem is I do not write my programs using the 'C' language, I use Assembler.

I hope another forum member is able to offer you some advice for using 'C'

ok man
first thanx for care
but if u know any other member tell me
bcoz iam working on it since week and i have just till the end of this week
thanx agian

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back