Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help with AM modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruna1

hello friend;we have an exhibition in my university.my seniors asked me to make a AM modulator circuit:mad: to demonstrate AM modulation.They also provided me a circuit diagram of a AM modulator,But in that diagram some resistor values are not mentioned.I don't know how to calculate them because AM modulation is will be taught in next year and I have no idea about AM modulation:confused:.

I'm attaching the diagram I have,Can some one take a look at it and help me to find missing values:)

PS
I have only today to make this circuit so quick help would be great

Attachments

• lab5.pdf
    33.9 KB · Views: 358
Looks like lab homework to me.

The only resistors it seems that you have to calculate are the amplifier ones
You select (or ask if you're not sure) which currents have to flow through all the various points, it looks like you could solve this one pretty easily...
also, it's not very clear where there is a connection or not.
and otherwise, use a LM1496/1596 really easy to use and to build :D

The only resistors it seems that you have to calculate are the amplifier ones
You select (or ask if you're not sure) which currents have to flow through all the various points, it looks like you could solve this one pretty easily...
also, it's not very clear where there is a connection or not.
and otherwise, use a LM1496/1596 really easy to use and to build :D

well thanks should ask about currents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back