Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent Help Required !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit_105

Hi whizzes arnd the world !!! I need HELP !!! I m working on my final year project for BE and i need the source code for a PIC micrcontroller that does the following... ( i can modify it to suit my particular need) ... Well.. this is wat its supposed to do... its a pretty common application :
The micrcontroller should... recieve decoded DTMF from a DTMF decoder and then depending on number recieved it should check the status of some equipment (there will be 4) by sending a signal.... there will be some external circuit connected to the eqiupment which will send the appropriate feedback : whether it is ON or OFF .... and depending on that it should send the appropriate output (eg. 1 for on and 0 for off) to an LED or smth.... I was told that this was pretty easy ...so can anyone PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!!

On the Atmel site (yeah, know its AVR) there is code for DTMF, in the App notes section. Maybe it'll give you some help with your PIC project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back