Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help regarding IR sensing project....please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayan86

i am using TSOP1738 IR receiver module for IR reception of 38khz IR signal.Inspite of using 3 IR transmitter LEDs,having output voltage of 5v,i am getting only 0.63v in the ouput of TSOP1738.how do i increase the output voltage of IR receiver module?My transmitter part is working perfectly.please i really need help on this.:(:(

i am using TSOP1738 IR receiver module for IR reception of 38khz IR signal.Inspite of using 3 IR transmitter LEDs,having output voltage of 5v,i am getting only 0.63v in the ouput of TSOP1738.how do i increase the output voltage of IR receiver module?My transmitter part is working perfectly.please i really need help on this.:(:(

hi,
What is the output pin of the RX module connected to when you are measuring the output.

Also how are you measuring the output, eg: meter, scope etc.?

how do i check whether a IR receiver module is properly working or not,before receiving IR signal from transmitter?also one thing the o/p pin of Rx is connected to a resistor(100 ohm) across which i am measuring the voltage.During receiving the IR signal i amsupposed to get 0v at the o/p of Rx,but i'm getting .63v.
Do i need to tune my Rx module(TSOP1738) to 38khz,or is that the Rx will start receiving IR signals of 38khz from Tx,whenever Tx is transmitting?

Last edited:
Use any TV remote control you have laying around, it should pick it up if your circuit is working. the TSOP1738 contains all amplification detection and demodulation circuitry. You should just get data out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back