Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gut_but

hi
my project completely in cmos design, so i need to design a 40khz simple oscillator entirely done using cmos transistors only. i hope someone would kindly help in getting a schematic diagram of 40khz sinwave oscillator.
electron novice

Do you mean CMOS integrated circuits?

There are no CMOS transistors.

Perhaps you mean MOS transistors.

Len

a sine wave is a pain in the arse. but easily do-able. as ijcox said, what do you mean by CMOS? cmos logic? cmos op-amps? cmos transistor configuratons? A little clarification will help

my project completely in cmos design...

Why?

i hope someone would kindly help in getting a schematic diagram of 40khz sinwave oscillator.

There are just S-loads of possible implementations for this. You could use a series-tuned Colpitts, or a Wein bridge, or get yourself an oscillator IC that outputs sine waves.

Need more detail here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back