Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent-datasheet for LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivani Joshi

Hi all!
i urgently need the datasheet for a 16X1 LCD. the one that i hav is of Lampex compny, LM16101.

it wud help evenif i get d datasheet of similar 16X1 LCD.

i also need datasheet of 4X4 matrix keypad. the 1 i hav is of Vegakit. nothing else is mentioned on d component.

plz help..

waiting 4 replies..

thanx..

Hi,
The LCD datasheet is here, you will have to register with them.

**broken link removed**

Email customer support for keypad.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hi Shivani,
you may find some code on the display-- lke JHDXXXX -- how come that you dont find any code? check carefully--

then alldatasheet.com can give you datasheet for the devices you want including LCDs
Lampex is made at hyderabad and you can reach them at

https://lampex.com/AboutUs.html

if you contact and ask they will send a pdf copy

All the best

hi,

This may get you started.

Last edited:
hi..
thanks 4 yr support guys..
i got the datasheets..
i sent an email to lampex ppl requesting the datasheet n 'v got it..

:)

Standard Hitachi clone? no, i don't think so. i'v bought the LCD of Lampex so requested them thrgh mail to send me d datasheet n they sent me of the same one i'v purchased..
so thr r clones here as well?? ooh..

ne way,, rite now i'm preparing 4 writing d code 4 my proj..

TC guys..

Many many companies sell LCD modules that use Hitachi controllers. If you have a 26-40 charactor 1-4 line LCD it's almost certain to have Hitachi controllers in it. Post the PDF they sent you. Anyone that's used one before would be able to tell you.

can u forward me the data sheet

Hi.. Even i'm in need of the same data sheet and i'm unable to get that. could u plz forward those to my mail. Here is my mail i.d.. connect2suri@gmail.com

Thank u...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back