Urgent-datasheet for LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivani Joshi

Hi all!
i urgently need the datasheet for a 16X1 LCD. the one that i hav is of Lampex compny, LM16101.

it wud help evenif i get d datasheet of similar 16X1 LCD.

i also need datasheet of 4X4 matrix keypad. the 1 i hav is of Vegakit. nothing else is mentioned on d component.

plz help..

waiting 4 replies..

thanx..

Hi,
The LCD datasheet is here, you will have to register with them.

**broken link removed**

Email customer support for keypad.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i visited this site.. but smhow m not able to sign up.. it's showing me error.. so i tht of trying 4 similar LCD's datasheet..

Hi Shivani,
you may find some code on the display-- lke JHDXXXX -- how come that you dont find any code? check carefully--

then alldatasheet.com can give you datasheet for the devices you want including LCDs
Lampex is made at hyderabad and you can reach them at

https://lampex.com/AboutUs.html

if you contact and ask they will send a pdf copy

All the best

hi..
thanks 4 yr support guys..
i got the datasheets..
i sent an email to lampex ppl requesting the datasheet n 'v got it..

Standard Hitachi clone? no, i don't think so. i'v bought the LCD of Lampex so requested them thrgh mail to send me d datasheet n they sent me of the same one i'v purchased..
so thr r clones here as well?? ooh..

ne way,, rite now i'm preparing 4 writing d code 4 my proj..

TC guys..

Many many companies sell LCD modules that use Hitachi controllers. If you have a 26-40 charactor 1-4 line LCD it's almost certain to have Hitachi controllers in it. Post the PDF they sent you. Anyone that's used one before would be able to tell you.

can u forward me the data sheet

Hi.. Even i'm in need of the same data sheet and i'm unable to get that. could u plz forward those to my mail. Here is my mail i.d.. connect2suri@gmail.com

Thank u...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…