Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upload Help Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
How do I post a LARGE circuit image? My schematic is too big for a screen print, and Electro-Tech won't allow me to upload a Circuit Maker file. Is there some other way? Thanks.

captainkirksdog said:
Hi All,
How do I post a LARGE circuit image? My schematic is too big for a screen print, and Electro-Tech won't allow me to upload a Circuit Maker file. Is there some other way? Thanks.

You could attach it as a ZIP file, which would also make the file smaller.

But uploading a Circuit Maker file would restrict it to those few members who have Circuit Maker - surely any decent program will let you export the circuit as a grahic file?.

does the entire circuit fit on one screen? if so, take a screenshot of your desktop (prntscrn button on your keyboard), and paste it into MS Paint (or whatever paint software you use), save it as a .PNG, or .JPG file for good compression, then try uploading it.

Or -- if you already have an image of the circuit, load it into MSPaint and goto Save As, and save it as a .PNG or .JPG.

download ghostscript and just print the schematic to a file (*.prn) and open it in ghostwriter and convert it to pdf that way all can read

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back