Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upload a File Pictures Changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
Why is it that when I try to upload pictures in .png file format I no longer have that option. All I seem to have is .gif as an option. I noticed this sometime back and noticed it remains that way.

Ron

Basic RS232 RS485 Converter.PNG

Here is a .PNG file.
No problem to me, how are you uploading?

JimB

I just click the Upload a File button. When I click it My Pictures folder opens but as can be seen only certain picture files are selectable. If I just open my pictures folder then I see All Files but when I open it through Upload a file I only see the .gif files. Guessing this is on my end but damned if I can figure it out.

Pictures.gif

Pictures1.gif

I also don't get what the small Block tab seen is all about? :)

Ron

No problem here either....

upload_2015-8-7_10-30-23.png

EDIT: Just noticed you're using Firefox. I'm using Chrome, so I wonder if it's browser-related?

Using IE11 (?), I see this:

File types.png

Considering the file names of the two images dated 20 May, have you had a visit from men in black suits recently Jim?

Let's see:

Grill Snow1.png
Snow1.jpg
Grill Snow2.png

Well I'll be, browser related Works fine in MSIE, I also have Chrome but generally use firefox. Firefox works fine in other forums like my gun forums so I'll have to figure it out.

Many Thanks
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back