Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Up and Down Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvd

Hello Friends
I want to make a project of four digit Up and Down counter by manually press the button of the up and down. And it will show the digit in the seven segment display. and one more thing is that when we restart that time it have to show the last digit which was before restart. Plz help me if you any one have the circuit of this project or any other useful links. plzz

Hello Friends
I want to make a project of four digit Up and Down counter by manually press the button of the up and down. And it will show the digit in the seven segment display. and one more thing is that when we restart that time it have to show the last digit which was before restart. Plz help me if you any one have the circuit of this project or any other useful links. plzz

hi,
Look at this link.
Add another digit to make it 4 and if required, reconfigure the 555 as a monostable to give a well defined clock pulse.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com...asic-3-digit-led-decade-up-down-counter1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back