Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unresolved Linker??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

Hi All,

I'm getting the following errors below but can't figure out what's wrong. Does anyone have any ideas why you could get such an error? I know the linker takes all the machine code and puts it together in a standard order. hmmm.

-mike

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 145
Each source file in your code will be compiled into a object file (.obj) and the linker will link all these object files into a single output file.

Linking failed because the objects "SD16CCTL2, SD16INCTL2 and SD16MEM2" wich are beeing used in ADC_Example.obj (wich is the compiled version of your sourcefile ADC_Example.c or .asm or whatever language you use) are never declared.

What platform is this on?

Last edited:
thanks EXO

You're right. Thanks. They were never declared in my .h file for my specific chip. After inspecting the .h file I found that I was using the wrong one. I was using the MSP430F427.h file when I was supposed to be using the MSP430F4270. I was tricked because when I toggled my LED(to make sure I could at least program the chip) everything worked fine. Then when I started to do something usefull(read a port pin) it hickuped.

I am now performing ADC's without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back