Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown SMD part

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterLB

Good morning.

Recently I have been investigating a PCB, and there's one interesting SMD component. It is in SOT23-5 and it says "OKGM", but there's a horisontal line above the K, like the sign for "inverse"

It should be a step-up converter but it's not listed in the SMD codebook so I can't find it's real part name to get a datasheet.

There's no manufacturer logo.

If you have any idea about manufacturer, part number, etc, please post.

**broken link removed**

Well we know it is not a Transistor because Q7 is a transistor
It has 5 pins so it could be a dual transistor or IC
It is marked on the board U11 that is a clue that it is probably an IC
If we knew what it came out of with a model number we could maybe find a schematic

The package could be any of these:
SC-74A (mini mold)
SOT-23-5
SC-88A (SSP)

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Based on the diode, inductor and transistor there I would agree it seems to be a DC/DC converter most likely. Looks like an SOT-23-5 to me. Have no idea on the part number, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back