Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown Component

Status
Not open for further replies.

behrendfry

I am reverse engineering a simple circuit that is used to keep liquid in a container at a constant temperature. There are 3 wires coming into the circuit from the main device, one is gnd and the other two wires each go to a 3-pin component that is labeled on the PCB as FL1 and FL2. These 3-pin components have 100V and M103 written on them. I am assuming they are some type of filte but I am not sure. I can provide the schematic if needed. Pin 1 of both components is connected tothose incoming wires (orange and brown). pin 2 is connected to pin 2 of the same other component and the pin 3 of both components wire to the Vcc of the Temp sensor, TC622 and route to the MOSFET. IRFD9120. Does anyone know what these 2 identical components are that are labeled FL1 and FL2 on the PCB?????

FL certainly infers a filter of some kind.
If you can post a schematic, and maybe a photo, that would be helpful.
JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back