universal trackin system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatinpatil67

can any1 plz help me to how to start the project...i jst knw bit of concept as i hav giveng an presentation on the project.i want to knw whethr which GSM/GPRSmodule i should select for the project...the concept behind this is to track a vehicle in which GPS module is fitted which will send its information throus a GSM modem connected to GPS module in vehicle ..tha wiill send the info inform of sms to other modem which is connect to PC via Microcontroller...i requst plzz any1 cn plz help me to start this project..i want connect RFID module with it for tool tx collection ...so plzz any1 cn plzz help me to start with the project?????????????????????????????

Last edited:
i want connect RFID module with it for tool tx collection
whats a tx?
.so plzz any1 cn plzz help me to start with the project?????????????????????????????
woa, a sim 300 gsm modem will do just fine. Select which family of uC to use, have an overall plan of the project. try to moularize the project and solve the problems one by one.
like first test serial port capabilities of the uC, then check the sim 300, combine the 2 and then check.. like that.
wish you all the best

SIM908(SIM548, the elder) has both GSM and GPS interfaces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…