Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Undo User-Assigned Models in Eagle3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

I know Eagle3D isn't a very commonly-used modelling program, but I was wondering if there is someone here who has used it, and knows how to undo user-assigned models?

I had a connector in my design that had no default model. I went through the 3d41 ulp settings in Eagle to prepare a .pov file for rendering, I ticked the "user assigned models" box, and when it asked me which model I wanted to use for that connector I accidentally chose one that was too small. I would like to undo this so that I can try again.

Before someone offers me the same thing I've found online over and over again (changing it back in the 3dusrpac.dat file), that file does not seem to exist, so it obviously is not storing the data I set in the eagle3D settings window. I have also checked 3dpack.dat but I cannot find the device I assigned the model to.

How do we undo incorrect user-assigned models? I've been struggling with this for the past couple of days to no avail, so I figured it's time to ask around.

Thanks for the help.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back