Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable able to get part

Status
Not open for further replies.

sM1101011

I am not able to get the 2 pin terminal block connectors as shown in the diagram but i still want to build the project because i already have all the other parts. This is actually my first project that i am attempting to build and i am not sure if i can replace these terminal blocks by just using a strip of wire in place. Also is there a connection between the terminal blocks when placed together. Please note i have not actually held a terminal block before.

Attachments

• photo9.jpg
    photo9.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 156
If you are referring to the blue terminals those should be easy to get or you can just insert a wire since it is in a breadboard.
In which part of the world do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back