Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UMPS ( universal Microprocessor Program simulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nura100

Hello Forum Members!

iam searching for UMPS - Universal Microprocessor Program Simulator Software, which can simulate many micros like 8051,8085,Pics etc.

Yes i,ve tried googling but the old home of this software is up for sale
(VMdesign):confused: many old links are not working

Can any one who has this software please upload it here or provide link

Thanks in advance;)

nura

thanks buddies for your help,

bananasiong, i already have proteus lite version but its like a big ocean, learning to use this software takes more time than learning micros itself !

simran, thanks for the topview sim link, Apurva patel just mailed me an link for what i needed, thanks apurva

nura (aka Arun)

thanks buddies for your help,

bananasiong, i already have proteus lite version but its like a big ocean, learning to use this software takes more time than learning micros itself !

simran, thanks for the topview sim link, Apurva patel just mailed me an link for what i needed, thanks apurva

nura (aka Arun)

Could you post a link for the rest of us?
I've been looking for UMPS for a while to play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back