Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrusonic level measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I checked out the website now can you help me with the software part on how to write the program. Also i would like to use a ping sensor for the design rather than the transistors. Help me please!!

Bites tongue and says nothing. Smicker smack grrdeplunck...

If you want to use the ping sensor then you should download the example code from the Parallax site. Please ask specific questions on the sections that you don't understand. If you say you want "everything" explained you probably will be ignored.

Last edited:
Thanks I checked out the website now can you help me with the software part on how to write the program. Also i would like to use a ping sensor for the design rather than the transistors. Help me please!!

there is a source code on both sites I gave you links to ?!?!?! one in ASM other one in C

help you with what ? if you want me to make it for you, I can provide you with IBAN

- have you made a schematic you will use (as you want to mix the two)?
- have you made the hardware and tried to make a software?
- how many minutes of your life you invested in this project? do not expect anyone to make your project for you - if you get stuck we will help but if you "ask for solution" you will get ignored, laughed at or even worse

Yes I have made a schematic diagram and i have connetd the hardware part and i do have a software code but it not working properly.

Hi
I am woking on a sonar design for a short range meassure I am using a 210Khz transducer could anyone help me with some circuit and code ideas all I need is linear analog aoutput from the circuit so I can feed a ADC and have some set points based on the water level in a water tank
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back