Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerstevie

I have a little ultrasonic cleaner and i would like to build a really big one, like 500mm x 300mm x 300mm. Is there much inside these ultrasonic cleaners? and would it be feasible to make one?

I can get a 300 x 150 x 150 cleaner ready built for £175 but its not really big enough for what i want. Anything bigger than that is looking at £600 and over

All you need to do is remove the ultrasonic transducer from the bottom of the old tank and put it onto a new tank.
It will require cutting the tank as it is almost impossible to remove the piezo element from the tank.

What you need to do is cut the whole of the bottom of the tank away from the sides of the tank and place the sheet into the bottom of a plastic bucket of water. Turn on the circuit and the sheet will vibrate and clean the components. The water will not affect the leads to the piezo diaphragm.

Buy:

50W Digital Display Ultrasonic Cleaner 600ml
X0106 $79.00

Altronics - Your One Stop Audio Visual & Electronics Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back