Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic proximity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim101

Hi there,

Im am currently working on a project for an ultrasonic proximity sensor. I have built and constructed the circuit but I am having problems with programming the chip. I am using a PIC16F877 with the LCD connected to port B, the transmitter connected to RC2, and the reciever connected to RA1. I have written the basic program but I have limited knowlege in C and I am having trouble in assigning the right ports to the right devices. I know i have not given much info but any help would be greatly apriechated,

Thanks guys

I'm hoping to undertake a project like yours too.
But Im working on a wireless comunication project before I start though.

Anyway lets start with the basics..
What parts are you using?
You've provided the uC, LCD...
But what US sensors are you using?

Also, draw up a schematic and post it here too..

I have attached the circuit schematic I have built, I am really having trouble getting started on the code so any help would be great! Thanks

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 270
I have written the basic program but I have limited knowlege in C and I am having trouble in assigning the right ports to the right devices.
Well I have no knowledge of C.
All the coding I do is in assembly.

Tim101 where did you find/or how did you know to hook the sensors up like you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back