Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

hi, is there any easy way to generate frequency of 50khz I have tried astable frequency generator of 50khz but I want to look it more professional with more features.

I hat to say that do u know how to calaculate the frequency through multism. if the scale is 20micro second/div and mark is 10 and space is 9. The volst supply is 9V, now I have tried 1 over the scale but its given me 2khz and circuit is 50khz apporximatly so I think my calculation is wronge help :?:

What exactly do you want it for, how accurate does it need to be, and in what way do you want it 'more professonal'?.

To calculate the width of the pulses, simply divide 1 by 50,000, this gives 20uS - so you want 10uS high then 10uS low.

Well, that can be quite complicated depending on type of osc. you use.
For example crystal oscialators depend largely (but not only) on used crystal. If you want to know how to determine resonant frequency of
crystal, that would be a long topic.

Astable multivibrators can be made using variety of components such as
TTL, CMOS, discrete (transistors), discrete complementary, OpAmps, vacuum tubes and many more...

So what is it you really want? Good question is half an answer...

And yes, you can also use one of the 555 chip flavours.
If that's what you have, just use google and search for
"555 calculator".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back