Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic cleaner project ..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedwebas

hi,
i want somebody help me to find a single 40khz wave circuit for ultrasonic cleaner.

it's difficult to me to find an opened one to see it's pcb board .

please i want any help in this device because it's my project in college .

I googled for "ultrasound transducer circuit" and got plenty of circuits (google image search). Are you looking for pcb design or schematics?

deleted

Nobody comes here and admits that they must DESIGN a circuit for college. They are simply asking for an existing circuit they can copy. They are not even looking for the circuit.

Most circuits on the web are low power ultrasonic pest repellers.
An ultrasonic cleaner is not very popular so the high power transducer is probably custom-made. You might not find a detailed datasheet for one.

I'm looking for a circuit diagram .... i found a lot , but i don't know which on is the best

what about this attach one ? but i want a single wave transducer ..
3.JPG

The circuit in post #5 uses two 9V batteries. Instead if they are a +9V and +18V power supply then the output will be 36V peak-to-peak.
What is "a single wave transducer"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back