Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultiboard issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevilay

Hey guys im using ultiboard and Im going to use the toner transfer method. Im having a few issues tho. When I import my multisim schematic it has a huge board. Not much of an issue just annoying. I cant figure out how to change it, when i delete it and make a new board I get errors autorouting. Also I cant make it so the copper is on the bottom and not the top. This is an issue for my toner transfer method unless somehow I could mirror it? Can anyone give me a few pointers on this kinda stuff. I checked the ultiboard command list stuff and cant find anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back