ULN2003 complementary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

is there a PNP version of the ULN2003?
it would be nice if it was pin to pin compatible.
thanks in advance.

Allegro Microsystems has a lot of power driver ICs. In particular, they have **broken link removed**, which are sourcing ("PNP") drivers. Unfortunately, they are not pin compatible with the 2003 because they have eight sections, as opposed to 7 for the 2003.
BTW, I found these by searching for "pnp darlington array". Google is amazing if you give it a chance.

thanks. i have found a few things, but none was pin to pin compatible.
thanks for the help, though i haven't still found what i need.
hope i will....or someone else knows.

Apparently you want to drop this into a 2003 socket. What is the application?

well....
i have something that uses a ULN2003 and i was wondering if there was a somplementary version ...beacuse....i made the pcb and all that...but somewhere....(i was dizzy....) i thought that it was PNP..
and my application requires..PNP.
now..another thing. if i use a PNP and a NPN version, with outputs and inputs connected together can i get a buffer for digiral signals?
i was thinking to use such a thing for a motor control. i have 3 motors, and 400mA each. so using a ULN2003 and a pair conected together they could be great.
if not...i will have to use something else.
i know that there are already build buffers that can hold 0.5A but they are expensive. the ULN2003 i very cheap. i was hoping to find a complementary wich was also cheap.

I don't understand this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…