Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UHF wireless Microphone frequency problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teun

Hi I'm new to the forum. We have a sewin pp2200 amplifier for cd and microphone(s). Also wireless. The problem is
image.jpg
that the receiver is 794.625 MHz and the mic is 812.800 MHz. The receiving unit has 3 adjustable parts. Can someone help us?

Thanks in advance, Teun

Assuming it's not a synthesised receiver (or transmitter) you would probably only have to change one of the crystals, there might not be any retuning required, as they are fairly close already (and might have been aligned to quote with different crystals at the factory anyway).

I'm presuming the picture is the receiver board?, and the crystal is probably the one at the far left - the one in the middle/bottom is most likely the 2nd conversion oscillator which is a fixed value.

My best guess is that to change from 794 to 812Mhz, you will have to replace the three filters and the crystal which I have marked on the picture.

Mic Receiver.jpg

This frequency change is not as simple a turning a few inductor cores.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back