Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

uController Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaih

I received a Atmel 8081 uController Programmer from one of my friend. He designed it him self. He said that this will work with the windows 98 or previous versions. It is not working with Windows NT, WIndows 2000 or Windows XP. It contains the proFlash.bat file with executes the uniprog.exe it also contains a file p24cxx.bat in the folder. it is a command line based software to write the hex file to the uController. Can any body help me how to run the programmer in windows XP?

I suspect that the problem lies with direct hardware access within windows, perhaps even the timing functions will also be affected. Ask your friend to re-write/compile it for XP, or write or use someone elses api and drivers for direct hardware access. It's about the only way it will work.

Search in 8052.com

Hello friend

I think that circuit was designed by Peter Danneger. Search in 8052.com. There is a topic in that forum about this and there is a software which will work in XP. That software wont work in NT.

Nandhu

Thanks tunedwolf and nandhu015 for your time

nandhu015

I have gone through the 8052.com but could not find the Pc software for xp. Can you please help me in finding it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back