Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UC3845 - voltage feedback comparator speed (pin 2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello,
does anyone know bandwith of this comparator in uc3845?
I just measured voltage response and its kinda slow... =D
10khz i guess?

It is. Do you think its good combo to have 500khz current sense comparator and 10khz voltage feedback comparator?

I don't understand the question. The error amp has a unity bandwidth of 1mhz. The current comparitor has a 150nS delay.
In normal operations the error amp has Rs and Cs around it to slow it down.
The current compar function normally has a RC to remove fast spikes. (maybe 100nS)
Do you think its good combo to have 500khz current sense comparator and 10khz voltage feedback comparator?
The error amp should take 10s to 100s of cycles to move the voltage. The current sense needs to work in a small fraction of a cycle.

I don't understand the question. The error amp has a unity bandwidth of 1mhz. The current comparitor has a 150nS delay.
In normal operations the error amp has Rs and Cs around it to slow it down.
The current compar function normally has a RC to remove fast spikes. (maybe 100nS)

The error amp should take 10s to 100s of cycles to move the voltage. The current sense needs to work in a small fraction of a cycle.
Thanks for answer. Even without understanding quistion you hit the point =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back