Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TXD2040GA-3 seven segment led display

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

TXD2040GA-3 It's a 2 seven segment led display I was looking for the data sheet for it. It has 9 legs to control it

Luckily, that's one of a few that you can figure out pretty easy. I've done this many times - give it 5V through a 470 ohm resistor and start applying it to pins. It's going to be either CA or CC, 2 pins will be for those commons, the other 7 pins will be segments.

I tried that It doesn't work on this thing it's charlieplexed. 16 leds and only 9 pins

I found out what was wrong its burnt out my girls was play with it and lit it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back