Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tx - Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohamadA

HEllo,
i'm planing to transform my speakers to accept signals from a custom designed remote control
speaker : bass control - treeble control - volume control - on \ off

i want the remote control to get control of the specs mentioned above

first question, is it better to use infrared remote or laser or a simple remote like televisions' one?

next , how can i do such a project ? can anyone help by providing the circuit and the equipements and ICs required ..

thanks in advance

It is totally dependent on the speaker system. You will most likely have to take them apart and find out how its hackable. It will require a microcontroller on both ends, and really isn't going to be easy and no one can really provide you with a schematic. You will probably need to learn a bit more about electronics until you can jump into this one.

The remote control needs to change the amplifier, not the speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back