Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two stage amplifiers in direct connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

Study and to explain the functioning of the editing. Propose the values of the resistances to obtain IC1, IC2 ~ 1mA and a total earning in tension ( two floors) > 100. Study the polarization of every constituent transistor. Determine the earning in tension, impedance of entrance and the impedance of exit to AC LF.

Attachments

• Schéma.JPG
    Schéma.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 185
"Functioning of the editing"?
"Earning in tension"?
What language is that? It is a poor translation from Greek(?) to English.

At least this guy makes more sense with his translational phraseology than the guys in the overunity threads do speaking English, sheesh...

Last edited:
Earnings in tension (two floors) is when the wires that hold an elevator get tighter or get stretched when it carries more people??

I think "functioning of the editing" is an explanation of why changes are made (editing of the circuit) to the values in the circuit.

Sheesh. Why don't people who cannot speeky zee English ask questions in their own language in their own country??

Study and to explain the functioning of the editing. Propose the values of the resistances to obtain IC1, IC2 ~ 1mA and a total earning in tension ( two floors) > 100. Study the polarization of every constituent transistor. Determine the earning in tension, impedance of entrance and the impedance of exit to AC LF.

Study and explain operation of the following circuit. Calculate values of Rc1 and Rc2 to obtain collector currents of approx. 1ma each, with a total voltage gain for both stages of at least 100. Note polarity of signals at both transistors. Calculate input impedance, actual voltage gain, and output impedance to AC LF (don't know).

That's my translation...

Study and explain operation of the following circuit. Calculate values of Rc1 and Rc2 to obtain collector currents of approx. 1ma each, with a total voltage gain for both stages of at least 100. Note polarity of signals at both transistors. Calculate input impedance, actual voltage gain, and output impedance to AC LF (don't know).

That's my translation...
Excellent! I would propose this change:
Study and explain operation of the following circuit. Calculate values of all resistors to obtain collector currents of approx. 1ma each, with a total voltage gain for both stages of at least 100. Note polarity of signals at both transistors. Calculate input impedance, actual voltage gain, and output impedance to AC LF (don't know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back