Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TwinBill - Cellular operator in Germnay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jim,
Thanks a lot.

The website has no English Language option, and unfortunately I don't understand German.
So, what you say is that I can purchase a T-Mobile SIM (which is a cellular operator), which is directed to my normal bank account, and then register TwinBill service and have some calls (from that SIM) directed to another account?

Thank you very much.

When I open the link with Google, it offers me a TRANSLATE button in a toolbar just above the webpage.
Try it.

I do speak a bit of German, just enough for the airport, the car hire place and the hotel/restaurant!

JimB

You are welcome!

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back