Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV Repair question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i got a power failuer , and this tv is old , and im trying to learn repairing TVs ... anyway im beginner in this field .. this tv a techinian had converted it to work with a 99 channel remote control ..and the power is failuer now , and the circuit as the picture says is there , i cant get the circuit in my hands , should i get out the CRT tube to get this circuit ? or what ? also the problem of the power supply is in the remote control circuit cuz its feeded by the 220V to knock the realy ... or what ?
thanks alot ! sorry about my english as im non-native

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
its ok .. it was a dead fuse .. thanks for ur replay, before the dead power problem i had no luma just chroma , now i dont have any video picture !! , i wonder why , also what's the use for ( Delay line ) circuit ? can it be the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back